Tuesday, March 15, 2005

rockstar


rob thomas Posted by Hello

matchbox20 minus rob thomas... pinag-tripan ba naman si rob thomas...inalis sa picture...kaput!!! at pinalitan ni mike tuyan... hehehe!??

i used to be an alternative rocker....heheh! alam mo yung taong.. who acts like a rocker, get's up like a rocker, talks like a rocker...and hangs out with those wannabe-rockers like themselves???

feeling ko talagang cool na cool ako noon when i go out with my barkada's, wearing sunglasses kahit madilim na, t-shirt at jeans na kupas, long hair, goatee at balbas ala-mr.suave... then inuman-marathon hanggang umaga... uwi sa bahay, matulog, tatawag na naman ang barkada...inuman na naman...

that was me few years back..hehehe! jobless, hopeless, purposeless, loveless...hehehe daming "less"sa buhay ko.

ang gusto ko lang siguro gawin sa time na yun maging rocker....hehehe! rock mp3's?? u name it!!

i was actually taking a "road to nowhere"... until i got tired of it and God found me. :-)

now i winch everytime i hear my cousins playing and singing along with the same music i did before, talks, and dresses like a rocker... oh no!! soon enough these guys will be in places where i used to find myself drunk, jaded, and wasted... and they too think it's cool..

i was talking to my cousin a few days back.... he likes to borrow stuffs from me, mp3's, cd's, my chuck taylor shoes, yung mga t-shirts ko na mga pang-rocker kuno, and how he's fond of asking me my days in college when he used to see me looking like a rocker... oh no!! i need to guide this child or he'll be taking the same road i took before...

just recently i found out he joined a fraternity...boy!! he's just about to enter college..and now i was so surprised to see both his ears pierced... oh no!! i never pierced my ear when i was a wannabe-rockstar...

now i find myself counseling my little cousin, and the need to guide him not to become another wannabe-rockstar but to enjoy the seasons of his life with godly friends, with his family, and for him to find his purpose, as well as for him to grow towards his God-given potentials.

good thing he listens.... when i told him.... dont u dare take another step closer towards that path, i took that road before, i've been there!!...

now i'l keep praying...and hope that i will now be a good model for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you do that?

Michael J.C. Tuyan said...

did what? hehe! adobe photo editor tricks! i just removed thomas' head and replaced it with mine then some furnishing...