Sunday, February 13, 2005

in a rush

i was rushing to CCF this morning coz im already late for the SUnday service. i dont have the habit of being late actually but earlier my papa, and my bro, asked me if i would want to go with them to the beach. i looked at the wallclock and it was only 8:30 a.m. and since sunday service is at 10, so i nodded and took with me Mr. Wesley, my dog. besides, it;s been a while since we've gone out together and bond. it such a great feeling if it;s low tide coz i can run up to Bayabas (adjacent beach in Bulua where we are) with my dog, and if the waters are high i still can cross all the way to Bayabas but we really have to swim our way. we've been doing this everytime we go there. the beach was great and the waters were very cold, and i was enjoying it that i almost forgot the time. i actually reachd home at 10 and took a quick shower and dashed my way to CCF. it was 10:20 on my watch but just in time they started the praise and worship, hehehe! nakahabol pa rin. grabe, 20 minutes lang....hehehe!

"p.u.s.h."

Dok Allan's message was still in the book of 1 Peter and it was great! he actually ended-up his message with this word "p.u.s.h.", it means pray until something happens. i remember my friend Kristi giving me this bookmark which carries with it that same acronym. now i rememberd Kristi, it's been a while since i saw her after resigning from D.A. and took an Non-GOvernmental Org. job at Xavier University. She was actually among those Christian friends who encouraged me to be strong and keep my faith in God during my trying times. She called me a few weeks back telling me she's getting married! wooohhh! i was surprised! she was asking me to be the emcee during the reception but i declined, i told her that i knw someone who can do it better... it's Mr. Edwin Elorde, the bestman of her husband-to-be. i have the chance to meet these guys during highschool, they were the tough guys, the cream of the crop. Kristi actually didnt think of that and so she thanked me of my suggestion. hehhe! actually i was partly finding an excuse, but still i told her that if Edwin would decline as well then i can be a proxy. Kristi asked me to promise though that i should be on her wedding day. i hope Kristi made the right decision, i'l just keep on praying...

"today matters"
i was pretty tired with my activities this morning at the beach, the running and swimming stuffs so i guess i might spend some time in bed this afternoon, and as usual i have to prepare our case analysis for tomorrow. happy weekend mike!

No comments: