Friday, February 18, 2005

no questions asked

"if Jesus were to stand in front of me and say, "Follow me," what would be the first thoughts that would pop into my mind?

Lord, i still have my case analysis due later and it's not yet finish, can i just have an hour or two to finish it before i'l follow You?

i could only face the ground in shame after realizing that i've been burnd-out with such activities in work and school lately that i tend to forget that i have to spend time with God. my prayers seem like i am just saying "hi" and "hello" to God, and it's no longer like it's "the sweetest thing i know".... i'v compromised my time to read His Word when i run out of time to do my activities in school...

Matthew 9:9
Matthew got up and followed Him.


I like that guy Matthew, after hearing Jesus' two words "Follow me"...he just got up and followed Him and no questions asked.

"today matters"
i realized my mistake, now i need to review, readjust, and re-enter... listen and obey God and No Questions Asked!

***from today on, OUR DAILY JOURNEY will be helping me in writing this Journal.... so that i would be reminded that i should be living in His purpose and for His glory alone!

No comments: