Monday, February 28, 2005

wedding & planner

it's been a week since i made my last entry in this blog. where was i?? ah, been out of the office most days pala during last week.

it is true indeed that u'r attitude at the beginning of a task will determine its outcome, eh, i was beginning to feel lazy in writing and i succumbed to that feeling.. so ayun... gusto ko pa naman sana na daily yung entry ko dito.

nothing so significant happend to me during the week except for my friends' wedding last saturday.

"i do"
and so my friend kristi got married eventually. it was my first time to be in a Christian wedding. i came late, and when i got there, they were about to say their i do's.. and so they did, exchanged vows and kissed.

i was having fun looking at my single-folks friends, who, by the look in their eyes, were also wishing they'l be next in line.. hehehe! most of them were already in the marriageable age.

i dunno what got into me but i suddenly realized i am becoming one of them... one of those "single-folks".., oh my, i've never entertained the thought of getting married but now it seems like it's slowly becoming a reality.

Lord give me enough patience! :-) .

oh i lost my daily planner! last saturday during the reception. how could i??? i was so careless, it was so important to me.. oh well, good thing i have an extra planner...the one tita Cris gave... sayang din yung planner ko ha...dami pa namang important events na naisulat ko dun.. sana lang kung sino man nakakita ng planner ko ay isauli yun sa 'kin..

No comments: