Saturday, February 12, 2005

saturdays

ever since i enrolled in the MBA Program, Saturdays are no longer exciting! well it used to be! it used to be the day where i can spend it at the beach with my dog, reading a good book, watching movies, and basketball. now those days are gone! heeheh! it's not that i dread it but Saturdays have become the day where i have to finish all my pending case analysis'. discussing cases over coffee shops, over fastfood chains, and in the school lobby have become the norm these days. at the sunny side of this shift of priorities, i learned to value time.

"a piece of advice"
i once talked to this good friend and officemate of mine, he's about 50 years old. i ask him how he was able to finish his Doctors Degree in Public Administration while keeping his daytime job... then he grab this piece of scratch paper, turned it upside down and started writing at the clean portion of the paper (he does that all the time). he actually wrote a time-management plan for me....after asking my activities. at the end of that busy schedule he then reminded to allocate time to relax..be it with my friends or my family or my dog....or even just with myself. that was a good advice...now i make it a point that no matter how busy i am, i have to spend time with my friends, my family, and myself as well.. thanks to Dr. U.O for that piece of advice!

"today matters"
as i was saying, i am about to go to Dunkin DOnuts to meet my classmate, discuss two cases and write our analysis, we have to defend one in our class tomorrow. hooooo! it's gonna be a tough day yet still i will choose to be happy! hehehehe!

No comments: