Wednesday, February 09, 2005

my first

it's about time i should be writing something into this blog. it's been quite a while since i created this but just now that i decided to write, i call it my first . wow! medyo iba yung dating ng title ah! hehehe! dami ko yatang naiisip and naaalala sa title na yan. i was thinking of writing my blog at the start of every day instead of doing it at the end of each day, hmmmmm... that seems to be a good idea...besides, my brain works faster at the start of each day. so what;s with today??? i skipped traffic, it's such a great feeling to start my day going smoothly down the road all the way to my office with no stop lights to bother me. whew!! it actually saves me 45 minutes of boring traffic. i actually went out of my house at exactly 7 a.m. and my office hours starts at 8 a.m., the one hour allowance was for the sometimes-uncontrollable-traffic! but today, i saved 45 minutes of that one hour... and it also means im 45 minutes earlier in my office, which gives me some time to blog! what a way to start my day!!!

"yesterday ended last night"
what about yesterday?? we had our pre-valentines party with my "singles" friends at our local church, CCF, there were quite a number of invitees...quite a number of beautiful people too... Dok ALlan and Miss Blissy's love story was one of a kind.. it inspired me and im sure the others as well. Dok Allan's 3 M's in his life were spectacular.. these are, Master, Mission, and Mate, may hierarchy yun ah.... di pwede magskip sa hierarchy.. sa palagay ko im still working out and would be doubling my time doon sa second hierarchy... Mission para makapunta na ako doon sa Mate... im 25 last year, turning 26 this year, okey lang din naman yung sabi ni Dok Allan na maging BTR na lang ako o Bachelor Till Rapture. scary thought... hehehe! oh well i guess that's it...

"today matters"
there's a lot of PC's lined up to be fixed today, not to mention my 17-page case analysis in my MBA which is due on friday, and my Quanti exam on thursday... oh well, i'l just deal with what i need to do for this day! Give me enough strength for the day Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! writer ka nga. hehe. keep it up!

lyn said...

hey nice entry!Check out my blog too lynnlagaman.blogspot.com i spelled it wrong.hehe